Friday, June 23, 2006
I really like Ratu. Not only like them...i love them! Best...asyik! Cocok! Ratu emang keren banget. Antara their top song yang biasa didenger diradio, I like almost all in the new album.

Untuk lagu yg kat bawah ni..hurmm..terlalu mendalam maksudnya. Dan entah bagaimana lagunya dan liriknya mirip with what I've been through recently. Quite sedih juga..but, I got to be strong and accept the consequences and also the outcome. I'm the one yang cari masalah..now, tanggung la sendiri. :(

Sakit betul rasanya bila jauh ya... Actually, it's the matter of how you tackle/handle the problem/situation. Cakap seperti orang kuat..tp, hakikatnya...aduhhh.... ALLAH sahaja yang tahu. Yang pasti, it's not that serious. But, as for me..quite tough juga. And it takes some time for me to let things go. Dalam hati kecil ni masih ada 'a little hope' agar things will get back to normal, as usual and as before. Kalau tak boleh...tak boleh la. Nak buat camana lagi. Semuakan kehendak Tuhan. Dia lebih mengetahui apa yang terbaik untuk kita. Tawakkal dan berserah aja.
Posted by Lynn Ross at 3:54 pm |

0 Comments: