Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Just came back from Batu Gajah, Perak(visiting my ill uncle) with my ummi, walid & abg ngah. It's quite fun + tiring journey. On the way to Batu Gajah, we stopped at Tanjung Malim for lunch. We had hailam mee + take away pau. Nyum! Nyum! I don't know why, lately I always have the appetite to eat. Hehehe.. Help! I ate a lot….. :))

Then we continue the journey to Batu Gajah. When my stomach is full, I’ll easy get sleepy. So I zzzzZZZZzzzzzzz…. Up to Batu Gajah exit, eyes are open!

Tiba aja dirumahnya, cepat2 kami semua sholat. Wahh…panas betul Perak yea. Kalah KL. KL ada haze…Perak tak ada haze…tapi panasnya…bukan kepalang. Rasa nak mandi all the time. Serious. I did ask my uncle to make a swimming pool next to his house. (joking la). After minum2 petang, we duduk2..sembang2… It seems my uncle tak ada la sakit mana. Macam org tak sakit. But, blood pressure naik sebenarnya. And he’s waiting for operation for his heart problem so soon. Got to cool down the blood pressure first, then proceed with the operation.

Petang, I took a little nap..dekat nak maghrib tersedar sbb panas…and relax jap. Sholat maghrib and we pack back to KL. On the way back, singgah di R&R Tapah rest area beli jambu. Then…balikkk…my walid drive laju that night…best!!!! :))

Tired!! Nite...:P
Posted by Lynn Ross at 11:42 pm |

0 Comments: