Saturday, January 13, 2007
As usual, after subuh I can't continue my sleep. No matter how I try, it's still the same. When I can't sleep, there will be a lot of things came into my mind. Think, think, think and thiiiiinnkkkkk....

So, I decided to sit in front of my PC, listening to the music and playing FreeCell game. I know it's kind of bored, but at least I did fill up the time. I'm still waiting for some SMS's from SOMEONE. That someone well I think still confuse and don't know how to react over me. Hihihi... nasty me. Actually not, I just need some confession and some reliable promises maybe. If it's not a promise at least say it that you will try make it happen for real. I'm sure I could accept it and happy a little bit. I know it's hard and MAYBE impossible, but you will never know what is going to happen not until you try/face it. Right?

Whatever it is, ALLAH knows best! What is best for me, what is best for you and what is best for us. Wallahualam.

And oh ya, I'm suppose to help my brother. He's moving out to the new house but, he said make it tomorrow cause the house still in the cleaning process. So, till tomorrow then... bye!
Posted by Lynn Ross at 12:11 pm |

0 Comments: