Monday, December 03, 2007
Yesterday I went to my friend's wedding reception. I call it a Nikah Reception. It was Faizah, I usually call her iJa. She was my Junior Univ.-Mate, my House-Mate, my Travel-Mate, my buddy, my Futsal-Mate and etc. iJa age 23 married with Edzuan, her bf since they were in campus.

I'm happy for them..cause both of them are so nice to me. Always respect me like the elderly and easy-going. The most important thing, they never forget me. Although I'm not one of iJa's best-friend..but, at least we try to be good with each other. :)

iJa, if you bump into this msg, I would like to say sorry to U after what we've gone thru from the first time we know each other..until the end of the day. Same goes to Edzuan.

As we are the normal person, hardly control from doing mistakes. So, thousand apology to both of U. Hope both of you will leave happily ever after. Amiin..

Salam. ;)
Posted by Lynn Ross at 7:32 pm |

0 Comments: