Monday, February 11, 2008
Phew....i just came back from an interview....interview was okay, the interviewer also okay, the staff are kind. Plus the office not far from my home. It took only 5 minutes :). But, the job will be going out all over the Klang Valley city. No problem for me. It's more fun if you can go here and there provided all the expenses covered. :LOL:

I'm kidding, i just want to gain new experience and different environment. Enough of staying at home. I will be always at home but not here...i must be at somewhere far from here. ;)

Enough of craps... well actually i dont think it's craps...it's true! I want to be at somewhere else but not here.

Oh ya, just now the interviewer was asking me, "Are you planning to get marry soon?" Gulp! I'm in dilemma..how do I answer this.. at first I said this "I don't know" then he replied, that's the relevant question for this post.(he is smiling) because he don't want to hear later on I have to follow husband to somewhere else and he the company will need to find a new staff. Then I said, "Maybe at the end of this year!". There you go... If I get marry, my husband have to be here and I can't follow him. Sorry yyg. :P

Now I'm sneezing non stop. What is happening? Am I going to get sick after this? :(

I hafto end it here..before I sneeze more and more...

bye!
Posted by Lynn Ross at 11:14 am |

0 Comments: