Tuesday, August 23, 2005
It's been a long time I never update my blog. I am so lazy and I have nothing to tell. "Soliloquy"; that's what I do. I only talk with myself, heart and soul. It's hard to go on with life with no work, no friends around, no emails (wanted), no interest on anything, no nothing. A part of it, I'm quite happy cause I still have my family and ALLAH to love and to be loved.

As for today, yesterday and those few days before, I was very busy with my family members. Went out here and there. Find some good stuff. See new thing. New for my eyes. Something to freshing up my mind. And we manage to have BBQ on Saturday. It was fun! Just fine. Me and Abg Lang planning to take some pictures suddenly the rain's fall. Then, we plan to have the BBQ. We start shop at Tesco with some seafood, lamb for dad and chicken. Not well plan but it happened just OK! :)

Enough la...I don't know what to tell. B-Y-E !
Posted by Lynn Ross at 5:56 pm |

0 Comments: