Friday, September 30, 2005
This is Nissan Serena 2.0L CVTC engine. I drove this car and I can say it NICE and COMFORT. I've never test drive any other MPV. But, this one really catch my heart! =) The style, solid body, comfortable seat, cool air-cond, and etc. Everything was totally fine to me. I'm not promoting the car but, I'm kinda like the car. Hurmm....!


This is me and my little Raouf (nephew). This car is not ours la. But, our heart has attached to the car. Hurmm..again! =)
The plate number is WMY .... the number behind not really nice but the alphabet is somehow make me smile =).

That's Raouf, Afiqah and me. We are counting the stars I guess.. Hehhee..Actually, I was saying to them, 'lets look at the sky!!' and my brother snap the cam. Hahaha =))
Posted by Lynn Ross at 1:10 pm |

0 Comments: