Friday, June 09, 2006
Alhamdulillah...this morning not so bad like yesterday, the day before and the rest of the of those day. I feel OK..more relax, calm, and neutral.Eventhough at first, I have a problem to sleep last night but..it ended nicely. :) I had a dream of my fav SIR...hehehe...but, I don't know what it's all about.

Hurmm..and now, I'm counting the days...the days of everything..too many to tell. Beside that, I'm now re-organise my future plan..yea..future plan.. what should I do first, what goes after that.. hopefully everything will sail smoothly. "Kita merancang ALLAH yang tentukan". If I manage to get what I plan..Alhamdulillah..if it's not, I believe there is something much better for me. ;D

One of my plan..I want to eat as much as I can...hahhaha..just wait and see if there's any changers of me. Hahaha..cam tak de aje..paling kuat muka aja akan tembam sikit. huhuhuhu

Till next time. Wassalam
Posted by Lynn Ross at 10:18 am |

0 Comments: