Monday, August 14, 2006
I can't remember what exactly I do on this 2 days...wait..let me recap.

Saturday, oh ya...I went out with e-wah. She wanted to 'traktir' or belanja me for lunch. Because now she already earn a salary..:)) My time will come and I hafto do the same. Actually, we want to eat at Chop and Steak at Kg. Baru, but the restaurant still not open for business yet. So, we decided to go to Dome, KLCC. There are lot of people, MasyaALLAH. At the same time, there's a PC Fair at the Convention Centre, so imagine, terrible man...

Sunday, I've futsal. After that, I went to Pasar Seni to buy some souvenir for some friends. Night, after Maghrib to Isyak, keluar again to send my bro. to his campus. After came back, I'm so tired..and I can't eat(dinner). Sleep till morning.

that's all i guess...
Posted by Lynn Ross at 1:51 pm |

0 Comments: