Sunday, February 04, 2007
4th February 2007, I forgot and lazy to update my blog. Recently I always go out with my siblings and my mom. Boring to stay at home for a long time, it's time to go out and see new things. :) Cuci mata. Hehehe...

Event for today..hehehe.. As usual, after sholat having my breakfast-roti jala (yesterday's one) and do some laundry. And I want to clean my room afterwards. This afternoon I have game to be catch, game for fun..Futsal! Can I still run and kick the ball? Kekeke.. I eat a lot nowadays. Worry...worry... :P Actually I forgot to wash my track-bottom that's why I do some washing. Hehehe...

For yesterdaysssss....hahaha...I went to Ewa's wedding reception. Ewa nikah??? Hahaha... Can't believe it. Anyway, congrats to the both of you Ewa and Eski. May live with hapiness here and the hereafter. Don't forget your duty. Oke! ;)

Whenever I attend to any wedding reception, I feel like I want to get marry..... ;) But, it's not easy as I see... Be patient Lynn...hehehe...self-convince.. ada ke??? :P Sukatilah...hahaha

Other than that, I went out with my mom buy some groceries, went to workshop to service my Dad's car... to the bank-cash in money...whatelse...oh ya..most of the time busy monitor my 2 niece and nephew. Nakal! But, at least I'm master in managing and monitor children. Hahaha.. so, ready to have my own family now! Kekekeke... Mcm gatal je bunyi...hahaha..

Oke, don't want to mengarut some more...till then...bye!
Posted by Lynn Ross at 8:09 am |

0 Comments: