Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Semalam b'day Min...ari ni b'day eWa...Happy B'day!!!

Emm...when we talk about b'day..it means you are getting older and older. A year older a year wiser...but, are you wise enough? huhuhuhu...

Let's not talk about b'day...I don't want to count the years of age.. :P

Lately I start to realize that I'm not the kind of person who is SABAR enough. People say, I'm patient but, I don't think so. There's a certain thing and on certain time I want things to be done in the fast mode. I want to grab everything at the same time which is possible. Crazy. And I always want the SURE things. Why?? Because I don't want to waste my time, energy, money, feeling and etc. And I think I'm cruel to other people's life. And also to me indirectly. Lynda...LET'S BE PATIENT. Don't push above the limit. Take it as it is. If you want it, work for it. Let ALLAH take care the rest. O ALLAH, pls help me. Guide me to the better way in this life and as YOU know what I want in life here as long as for the here after, grant me, O ALLAH. As ALLAH knows best! Amin..
Posted by Lynn Ross at 12:51 pm |

0 Comments: