Saturday, March 03, 2007
This morning I went for morning walk and little jogging at Taman Bukit Jalil. The weather is just fine and not so many people are there. While walking my mind keep on thinking about all things. It's better to get urself busy so that u don't have time to think and worry. I don't mean not to think, it is just you limit urself and don't get worry all the time.

After coming back from Bukit Jalil, I followed my sister-in-law to an event. Which I don't like the event and also the people. Urghh...am I anti-social?? Well, sometimes I do think I am but, it depends actually. Not all the time I don't want to get involve this kind of event, there's a time when I mixed around with people that I don't know and there's a time where I don't have the mood to do all that. :P It is because I will be quiet enough when meeting new people, especially I don't know the person. But, if the person knows me...I can't stop talking. Hehehe..Sorry..but, that's me. There's a time when I enjoy talking to the person that I've just meet..it depends how both side approach each other.

We left the event a bit early and my brother fetch us. We went to KLCC to have our lunch. Serious lapar... huhuhu. And there's 2 Korean guys came along. They are my brother's friend and they come for business and leisure. I'm excited to know the foreigner. Especially the Koreans, Japanese etc. Fun and funny. Hehehe.. We talk different language and we practice different culture and believes. After some time, I went to WC and suddenly I met Marina-my friend's friend and my Eja-univ. mate with her husband and daughter. I'm so glad and happy to see them. Hehehe.. it's been a long time I never met my buddy..campus mate...class mate..all of them. Huhuhu...

After that, we went to the Koreans place, Istana Hotel. After chit-chatting...business talk, to home we go. Hehehe.. tired!

And now...I feel a bit sad because I feel miss. I'm missing someone. Huhuhu...Where are you dear??? Pls contact me a.s.a.p. See, that's why I don't like to be alone. When you are alone, you will start thinking of someone/something and you will feel miss or any type of expression will come out. :( Nak lagi best masa tu tengah dgr lagu yg jiwang2 ke...sedih2 ke..terkena la....huhuhu...like the way I am now. Huhuhu..

Makin terasa bila tadi this Korean likes me and want me to get marry with him. Adehh... right a way I start to think of my 'pacar'...huhuhu.."Dear, I want you here. I don't want this Korean" :( Pity him...I still love him. I will stand for my right..I don't want the Korean no matter what. Tu yang makin terasa...:(

That's the story of today..I'm so tired and I need some rest. To be continued...

Night!
Posted by Lynn Ross at 11:13 pm |

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 04, 11:53:00 am 2007, Blogger [The Protagonist] said........
cayalah kak! glory glory man united. :)