Saturday, February 16, 2008

That is best photo to describe my feelings now. I feel so tired...

Actually, I went out to see a friend for some business. After the meeting, I planned to drive straight to home unfortunately, something is happening. My car brakedown. I can't even start the engine. :( After quite sometime, I figure it out, the battery is down! Huhuhu....

I call up my brother, and asked him what should I do? He said try to adjust the wire that connected to the 2 heads of the battery... It didn't work! Then he said, just wait there, he will be coming over. As soon as he arrived, he try to see what's wrong with the battery.. Then, he try to jump start from his car to the other..still the same. He then, call another brother. hehehe.. but he can't help with anything. So, my dad called us from home, he said hold on he will buy a new battery.

I was there since 4.20pm till 8.30pm. Dad arrived and he is working on it with my bro. I was asked to go back home first, because I looked so damn tired+sleepy. huhuhu I took the car keys, I drove back home with another car and left my dad+bro. Sorry guys, I can't stand there any longer. huhuhu


That's the story of Saturday evening. My bro. said, "ada hikmah disebaliknya, benda dah nak jadi". It's okay. I don't feel anything, just tired+sleepy+hungry. That's all! :)
Posted by Lynn Ross at 10:24 pm |

0 Comments: