Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Show kul 12 t/hari. First time tgk kat GSC-OU2. Best! Best! The cinema la... Lepas movie, jalan2 la sekejap. Boringkan if terus balik rumah. Then, dekat2 nak balik tu ternampak Danny x-factor. He's wearing white t-shirt with white cap and jeans with a girl. I assume his GF la. Eh..not bad OK. Why am I saying not bad, because the girl wearing hijab/tudung. That's the thing. Rarely we can see artist with a gal wearing tudung/hijab. :)

The movie quite OK la. I didn't know the story about the machine/alien attacking the world. If I knew, confirm I'm not going to watch the movie. Huh! Tak suke cite mengarut. Biar la realistic skit..Anyway, dah tgk pun. Cite OK la..sbb Tom Cruise berlakon and Steven Spielberg nye cite. Letak pelakon ntah hape2 dlm tu..sure x best gak cite tu! Whatever it is, I like Dakota Fanning. She is very talented! Before this pun tgk Hide and Seek, Robert De Niro & Dakota Fanning, I'm so enjoyed! Although the movie a bit of thriller but, I still can go on with it. If not, rasa nak balik jer. That's it for today. B-Y-E!

Posted by Lynn Ross at 9:37 am |

0 Comments: