Tuesday, October 18, 2005
I dunno what is happening to me!
I cant see myself anymore. There's no more ME!

I think I've wasted my Ramadhan. The month that I've been waiting for so long. And it goes just like that. Is it because of me? Is it because of other thing? Am I sick?

I can't have my Ramadhan as before. Why??? My heart is rebel + exasperate + daze + sad + angry. I feel so demotivated. And I know the feelings that I had is part of Syaitan. But, there's no Syaitan in this month. It comes from myself. That's the thing. Am I sick or what?

O ALLAH.. I've shamed of myself, I strayed from Al-Mu'allim, surely I've wronged myself, what will I say in front of him?

O Allah the Almighty Protect me and guide me To your love and mercy Ya Allah don’t deprive me From beholding your beauty O my Lord accept this plea

Ameen..
Posted by Lynn Ross at 5:06 am |

0 Comments: