Sunday, July 15, 2007
Assalamualaikum, dah lama sangat tertunda nak update blog ni.

It's not that i'm too busy with my work and etc..it's just a matter of time. Anyway, this is the time i have for me to drop a few words in my blog. Yesterday I've go through Afdlin Shauki's blog, Patrick Teoh's blog and etc. I enjoy reading their blogs especially both of them. An artist still have time to type something in his blog what about me who are totally none of it. Hehehe...

Yesterday, I'm suppose to attend my uncle's doa selamat reception because he is leaving to Manchester for his PhD..but, i didn't make it. I feel so lazy and feels like want to stay at home and going nowhere. :)

Hurmm....today I have a game to play. Futsal..that's right. After a long time, when iJa return from Aussie..here's the time. And I can say iJa is the best arranger and manager . Manager for futsal only la. Hehehehe.. But, maybe she's good at it. I mean, other program or event also. ;) Credit to you gal...!

I can't wait to see my futsal members...hehehe..Hard to get together and hang out like old days when we are still young. hahaha....Gals..ops..not gals. I should start call them Ladies..how old are you again? ;)

Okay, I'll have to go..mom called..have to help her in the kitchen.

To be continued....
Posted by Lynn Ross at 11:04 am |

0 Comments: