Thursday, July 14, 2005
I woke up a bit late today. Maybe because of I sleep late last night. After freshing up, first thing first, I will be in front of my pc and start checking my mails, who's online, most important-JOBS, and check la whatever what not. Hehehe..

11.37:27 am, I've been chatting with my net friend. Known him since Ramadhan 2 years back. We've being really good to each other. I can say that coz, we never meet in person. Hahaha..that's the thing. I think, it's good to maintain that way. But, we do know how's each other look alike la. From the pix. kekeke. I've seen him in the tv quite some time. Although he is glamour & famous (like rich& famous) chewahh, he is still him. Not forget others, and most important we still keep in touch. hihihi We've been talking about present, past and future. Frankly speaking, I do enjoy chatting with him even though he is quite busy with his work/life. No hard feeling. Best! Hope that our friendship endless. Serious. He is Rock! What we usually talk??? haa....secret! Hehehe..No, we use to talk about agama most of the time. Is that right, Mr. Rock? Aik..sound like 'The Rock' la pulak. kekeke...Up to 12 o'clock, my sis-in-law called. Ask me to fetch my nephew. That's the end of chatting part. :(

After Zuhur, I went out with my sis-in-law and the other 2 guys. They are my bro's friends. We went to Post Office, Tesco, then to Segambut. Segambut is the best part. Hehehe...Guess what??? For the first time in my life, sitting comfortly in BMW X5. When I hold the steering wheel, the feelings of BMW is there. Then I gently touch every part inside the car, the roof, the seat, the paddle and the automatic drive gear. Wahh...!!! Only Allah knows. The car is not ours. Hehhee. It's in the showroom. :) We've been visiting a friend and he's the owner of the WALD motor units. Hahahaha...Funny ha! Not only X5, 5 series, mini cooper S, and one more I forgot the car's name. But its toyota. Oh Allah...I don't know how to say it. I'm in the X5!!!! Even though the car was not moving, but the feeling....hurmm...How I wish to have one! :) I'm a big dreamer huh?!?!! ekekke..

Right after that, we went to Amcorp Mall, PJ. Having our lunch at 5pm. :) Relax a while, I drop off the other 2 guys there and me and sis-in-law went back home. Tiring! But, enjoy! :)

OK la, I end it here. Time now is 12:18AM and I want to have my dinner. Then, solat Isyak and sleep. I want to dream about X5. Hurmm...zzzzzz....hihihi...Chow everyone!

Cheers! and Salams everyone!
Posted by Lynn Ross at 3:01 pm |

0 Comments: