Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Am I dreaming? Or something else? My heart beat were so fast, I'm speechless, don't know how to act, always check on my hijab or the cloth that I wore..is it okay?. That's the feeling when the first time I met him as my "special ones".

Here how it started...
I was from my room in the hotel, freshing up and suddenly my phone is ringing. I look at the screen, his name appear. Gulp! Slowly I answer the phone, and he said, "I'll be waiting for you at the lobby." I replied,"Give me 10 minutes, I'll be right there". Well, 10 minutes is not enough for me to get myself ready. Like everybody knows 'a lady'. So, I was running here and there to get my stuff and to look nice. One thing for sure, I forgot to put on a color on my lips. Urghh..!!! Nevermind I said to myself, Natural Beauty. Hehehe..just to calm myself actually.

In the elevator all by myself, my heart beat like a choo choo train.. Down to the lobby, the door opened, and I walk slow and steady to the man I believe it's him. He was smiling at me and we meet and say 'hi!' and he asked me to sit. Speechless but smiling, scared but smiling, control but smiling..and we begin chit chatting for a few minutes. In the mean time, I asked myself, am I dreaming?? Is this real?? He did questioned me so many things...and I said, "No..don't worry, everything is fine and OK".

This is where I can say, I'm very sure about what my heart says and I don't have the thoughts of rejecting him from my life. Syukur and thanks to ALLAH. Amin.. :)

Then, we went for supper somewhere nearby the hotel. And we walk + chat + walk + chat + walk + chat....up to 2am. We never see each other about 1 year plus..that's what happening. And I'm back to my room and sleep with peace and happily. :)

That's it. I'm off now. Hehehee =)
Posted by Lynn Ross at 8:08 pm |

0 Comments: