Sunday, July 17, 2005
Immediate after lunch, I get dressed and grabbed a car keys straight to the bank with my brother. Then to the Subang, my brother wanted to claim a cheque from the car dealer. What cheque I’m not so sure. He said, it’s about transferring the NCD. I don’t have any idea about cars dealing. Hehehe..

So, when we are settled, home is my next destination. Actually, I was planning to go out with a friend, but, my elder brother wanted to borrow the car. Arghhhh! So, I decided to go together with him. Around 5pm, I fetch my brother with his wife and my friend. My brother and his wife need to go to Nikko Hotel. There’s a function they need to attend and it’s being invited by the Brunei Commissioner. It’s regarding the His Majesty’s Birthday. But, the traffic congested here and there and almost everywhere. And what do you expect on Friday evening with shower. My brother manage to get to Nikko Hotel by 7pm. The ceremony begins at 6pm. Can you imagine how my brother feels of coming late to the formal ceremony? Hehehe.. Lantak dia la…hihi..I cannot do anything.

So, my friend and I decided to watch a movie. And the nearest place is the KLCC. As soon as I parked the car, we go to TGV and start queuing. After discuss, we agreed to watch Hostage. Bruce Willis. I like him. 4 tickets purchased! (That’s include my bro and wife) After the long queues, we go to the top floor, to the surau lah…where else. After performing the solat, we have a little walk to the Sony outlet. Our next stop is at food court. Dinner! After makan2, around 8.30pm, my brother called. We meet up again. The movie is at 9.10pm. So, we have some time for my sis-in-law to shop a cloth. She doesn’t want to wear what she were wore before. Hahhaha.. too glamorous that’s what I said. :)

We came in late for the movie, and some Arabs have taken our seats. Urghh… geramnya! My brother urges them to move. Finally, we get the seats. Hahaha.. Overall the movie wasn’t that bad. I like it more compared to the War of the World. Recommended! Kekekeke.. There’s a part I feel a bit sad. Whatever it is, I like the movie. No matter what..! Chewwah…

After the movie finished, we went back home. And we had supper. What was next??? Of course to the bad I go. Hehehe…that’s all. That’s the end of that day.


Nitey!
Posted by Lynn Ross at 1:54 am |

0 Comments: