Friday, July 22, 2005
I just had my supper suppose to be my dinner where I've lost because of TIREDNESS. I was asleep at my brother's bed with my little nephew. Both of us are tired. My nephew having quite bad cough recently. I still remember the last time I look at the wall clock it's about 11.28pm and right after that, I'm gone.

After an hour maybe, I walked to my bedroom and slightly landing on my bed. Luckily, I did perform my Isyak. At 2.50am, I was awake, and checking my fone with 2 new sms which I did'nt read and 1 miss call. So, sorry...I was so damn tired! My stomach were making some noice, and I need to fill in something before I can continue with my sleep. And now, I'm in front of my PC, typing this blog.

Today's duty not that though! And confirm I'm a 'tea lady'! Astaghfirullah hal'azim.. I have to be patient! We're late as usual and there's a voice of insinuation. Nevermind, we got to do this or else we will be kicking out! Hehehehe...After preparing whatever what not, we plan to go to the downstairs to have some breakfast but, they are not serving any breakfast cause it's already lunch time. Hahaha..Bongok gak la. So, I've been forcing to eat nasi minyak/tomato in the crowd which is, I hate crowd! Arghh...I don't want people feel bad, I eat it! As soon as we finish, we go back to the office and start serving again and again, tea lady right, uh! ..and relax a while, waiting for the Zuhur.

The minister are coming they said, but it's at 4.30pm. I feel the heat. I don't like sitting in a place without doing anything. A few Umno members came and perform the solat at the surau inside the office where it is close to us. Came one man, he was talking to us and he liked my sarong which I wear with baju kurung. He was asking where did I get the sarong and ask me to find out, and tell him thru his mobile. While he was performing his solat, we came to know that the person is a Dato'. And we didn't know that. Hihihihi...too bad!

Immediate he finished his solat, he start to continue the conversation with us.

Dato: He was asking would any of us willing to get married with an ‘old man’?? We: “O’oo…!!”
None of us answer the question but we keep on smiling.
Me: How old?
Dato: As my age. Like me.
Then he start telling us about it is OK to get married with old man as long as he is stable with his life/financial, beriman, knowledgeable, and healthy(zahir & batin).
We: Deep inside our heart…Oh man…! How are we going to stop this man?

Then he begins to talk about its OK also, if the man is married. As long as the person is able to make the wife happy and loved, that’s enough. And bla..bla..bla..
Lama jugak dpt syarahan free. Naik sakit tengkuk masing2. And he introduced us his friend also a Dato’. Better look than him. And the Dato’ keep on smiling and want to know the answer…are we willing to be?? Then, he said, ‘hok comei2, buleh lah dak’ . We just maintain, and smile. Suddenly there is a staff want to use the surau and salam to this two Dato’ and call him Ustaz. Ops…! An Ustaz with the title of Dato’ rupanya. Alamak aii!!! (pinjam ayat shah) :) No wonder he keeps on stressing us about marriage with some hadith.

In the evening, we sempat cuci mata in front of Riverside Restaurant. Hehehe..hard to see nice looking guy nowadays. They don’t go for Umno I guess. Hahaha..There are a few men not bad looking which I guess they are not available. :)

That’s it for today. The day ended by meeting Shah and his friends.

B-Y-E! ;p
Posted by Lynn Ross at 3:00 am |

0 Comments: