Sunday, July 17, 2005
Maybe I was thoughtful,
Maybe I’ve been dreaming the moment for so long,
Maybe I’m lonely,
Maybe I’m too weak,
Maybe I was thinking about it all day long,
Maybe….

Well, I dreamt of something good last night. I can’t remember which side of my sleeping was. But if it is on my right side, that was the best dream I ever had. Too bad I can't put down the words here. I still remember what Ust. Ismail Kamus said, there's only certain person we can share our dream with. So sorry! But, I wish I could have it again and again. The dream can't be express.

Hard to believes.

Maybe I’m a dreamy person,
Maybe the evils are playing with me,
Maybe it just a free show for me in my sleep,
Maybe the dream means the other way around,
Oh, I’m so scared!

But, what if the dreams are true,
Maybe it’s a good sign,
Maybe the future is coming.

It's just a dream. And I believe that is psychology dream. Whatever we've been thinking about before we go to sleep and whatever we usually talk, it will disburse in our dreams.
Posted by Lynn Ross at 3:33 am |

0 Comments: